*_JiK_*

Monday, January 08, 2007

My christmas holidays -> By Júlia

Hi!
This holidays I do a lot of things!
On 23th of December I went shopping to Girona, ibought some clothes and presents for my brothers.
On 24th of December I went to my oncle's house, we did a traditional thing of Catalonia, "cagar el tió".
On 25th of December I went to Banyoles to my grandmother's house, there were all of my family about my father. We did the traditional thing of Catalonia too. It brought me a bag. You can see it in the photo, there're my cousins and me.
On 26th of December my oncles and my cousins came to had lunch to my house. At the evening I go to the "quina" and won two of it.
On 27th of December I went to the hair-dresser, but I didin't cut a lot my hair.
On 28th of December I went to Barcelona because it was my mother's birthday. There we visited my brother too, he was in Barcelona because he had academy class .
On 31th of December I went to Nuri's house to has dinner. Then we went to Sant Pere with Laura and Clàudia, there were a party.
On 2nd and 3rd of December I did the homework.
On 4th and 5th of December I went to buy the lasts presents.
On 6th of December we celebrate "the kings", they brought me a mobile phone, jewells, a trainers, money... I went to Banyoles to mu grandmother's house to had lunch.
This is what I do during the holidays, they were good!




Júlia]]*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home