*_JiK_*

Monday, December 11, 2006

My holidays-> By Clàudia

I'm Clàudia.

This holidays I have been in Elna, France. I went with "la colla gegantera" from Castelló, because we had to play there.
I left on Friday morning. At lunch timer we were in Elna, so we had lunch there. After that, we went to a museum, but it was very boring.
At evening we went visit a castle. It was in a mountain, and it was very windy!

We went up to de castle (not all the people), we take some photografs like this in the left, and then we went to the hotel.
We distribuied the people in all their rooms and we had dinner.

After dinner we did the "amic invisible" and Merce gave me a present.
We went sleep.

Next morning we went to visit the moulin in the photo. It was really beutiful! At 12 o'clock we had to do the "cercavila" of "gegants" and at 5 o'clock, we were returning to Castelló.

That were my holidays. It's not really exiting but it was good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home